Agile Thinking: Leading Successful Software Projects and Teams
Are your dealing with serious challenges in your Agile software project implementation?
Looking for some inspiration?
Based on his popular Agile Project Planning blog, this new book by ExtremePlanner Software founder David Churchville is a 126-page guide packed with tips, solutions, and thought-provoking essays.
Organized into relevant themes like planning and estimating, testing, and team dynamics, this book is was written to deal with the everyday challenges you face in your software projects.
Topics covered include:
- Reliable estimating and planning
- Writing effective user stories
- Working with distributed Agile teams
- Getting customers to buy into Agile
- Adapting Agile methods to unique environments
- And much, much more
Table of Contents and Chapter Preview