ExtremePlanner Microsoft VisualStudio 2005 Add-In
The ExtremePlanner VisualStudio 2005 AddIn is now available free to ExtremePlanner 3.0 customers.
- ExtremePlanner 3.0 installation (or a hosted account at XPLive)
- API extensions for ExtremePlanner (see below)
- Microsoft VisualStudio 2005
- Run the MSI file and follow the instructions
- Restart VisualStudio and open the Tools->Add-In Manager to enable the Add-In.
- Use the Configure button from the Add-In interface to configure your access.
ScreenshotsConfiguration page for the Add-In. Here you'll need to enter the base URL of your ExtremePlanner server, including the port number. You'll also enter your user login and password.
The Add-In will install a window in the IDE that you can dock at the bottom of VisualStudio. The width of the Add-In's window is too large to be docked on the left- or right-hand sides of the IDE. The Add-In activates when you load a solution into VisualStudio.
Questions? Contact us.